I’m having trouble logging in / How do I reset my password?
- If you are a student using your UC San Diego SSO account to login, please follow the instructions on HERE to reset your password.
- If you are a guest or have created a new account for the UC San Diego Digital Yearbook site, please follow the instructions HERE to reset your password.
Why can’t I see my photo?
- All photos uploaded to the UC San Diego Digital Yearbook must receive approval from the admin team. If you have uploaded a photo, but it is not yet displayed on your page, your photo is likely pending approval. Please allow 24 hours for your photo to be approved.
My information is not correct
- If the information displayed on your page (name, major, etc) is incorrect, please click HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct information.
I can’t find my Grad / How do I find my Grad?
- You can search for your grad by name on the “Find A Graduate” page. You can also use filters to search by college, graduate division, professional school, and major. If you are having trouble finding your graduate, try adjusting your filters.
How do I watch a ceremony?
- Your graduate’s page will feature a stream to watch the appropriate ceremony. We encourage you to watch the ceremony on this page, which you can locate by following the instructions for “How do I find my Grad?” above.
- You can also view all of the ceremonies on the main UC San Diego Commencement site.
I don’t want my profile on the site. Can I delete my data?
- If you would prefer to not be listed on this site, you may remove your page and delete your data. To do so, click on Name in the navigation bar and follow the instructions.
Found a bug?
- Report that HERE or email email@example.com
Are you a UC San Diego student and were redirected to this page after SSO?
- This means that you are not eligible for this service.
- If you think this is a mistake, click HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org